Sunday 7 February 2010

Second Round.

This week was our lecture on the history of popular music. I have to say I found this very interesting, being a fan of and having an interest in a range of different music and its origins.
We looked at genres such as Jazz, Blues and Rock n' Roll and heard examples of each (live, of course!)

I then spent the remainder of the day looking into the work I needed to complete for this module. I took a look at the starting point questions for the essay I have to produce and started thinking about each one. One that particularly interested me was an essay on 8 things that have changed your life. I came up with things such as The Internet, iPods, phones, games consoles etc.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will think more about what I'd like to do for my essay and also begin carrying out personal research after each lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment