Sunday 25 April 2010

The iPod

Since I've chosen to talk about Apple's iPod in my essay, I've been gathering some research together. I've started off by looking at YouTube and found videos of Steve Jobs introducing the iPod for the first iPod ever, and a line of advertisements for this first model.





This is the iPod timeline from the original iPod to the recent iPad. You can see the changes in screen size, overall size, colour and shape all through its development. The first I owned myself was a 4th generation iPod, and this is the one I still use today. I've been using this iPod for 5 years and it's always been reliable! I also haven't reached it's 20GB capacity with my ever growing music collection as yet. This iPod was largely the same as the previous generations, except the four buttons moved down to a clickable, touch sensitive wheel. These were available in 20GB and 40GB sizes, USB anf FireWire were both integrated fully.

I will continue to research into iPod, other Apple technology and other MP3 players whilst writing my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment