Wednesday 21 April 2010

Mobile Updates

Social networking sites now offer the option to update your status and communicate with friends via mobile technology, e.g. phones. I've been using this application for Facebook for some time, and really enjoy being able to communicate with friends using Facebook wherever I am. This means I'm sometimes able to save money on text messaging.

With my BlackBerry phone, I am able to browse the internet via a wifi connection and access Facebook. The application also offers the option to send a text message to update my status.


http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?ref=pf&_fb_noscript=1

In the last few years, I feel as if I'm "connected" whatever I'm doing or whenever I am. With Facebook, The Internet and Wifi so freely available, and the technology always in my pocket, I am always able to access sites and information whenever I want to.
I feel that these are great developments in technology and am excited to see what is available to us in the next few years. Apple's iPhone is top of the game at the moment, combining all these things and many more applications all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment